Friday, October 17, 2008

I Wonder Who...

As most of you know we embrace the importance of showing children "the real thing" at School for Little Children whenever we possible can. We have an enormous collection of "real things" accummulated through 50 plus years of educating young children. We've got a closet that has items you'd see in a science museum! The great part is, we get to touch them - as much as we want.

Anyway, this past week as we learned about animals God made for us, I brought in a skull with antlers and rabbit fur. Both were a huge hit! The kids really explored these items over and over again. About ten different times, I glanced over to see the skull "perched" on the fur. Each time I dutifully walked over and gently removed the skull and set it upright. After repeating this sequence of events multiple times, I just finally laughed and snapped the picture.

I still have no idea who did it (over and over again). We have a sneaky Bunny.

Three year olds crack me up.

No comments: